The Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers has made a decision on limiting movement in Azerbaijan as part of a special quarantine regime to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country.
Under the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, limiting movement in the territory of the country from 00:00, April 5, 2020 to 00:00, April 20, 2020 shall be applied in the following order:
1. The following persons are allowed to move on the basis of service cards or a certificate of employment:
• employees of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
• members of the Milli Majlis of the Republic of Azerbaijan and staff of the parliament;
• heads of central and local executive authorities and their deputies;
• employees of the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman);
• heads of state-owned legal entities, as well as public legal entities established on behalf of the state, and their deputies;
• employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
• employees of the Ministry of Agriculture;
• employees of facilities of state importance (list number 1 is attached);
•employees of state health bodies and institutions, private health care institutions;
•employees of law enforcement, judicial and military bodies, lawyers;
•employees of mass media;
• employees of diplomatic missions and international organizations accredited in the Republic of Azerbaijan and their local staff (on the basis of accreditation cards issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan).
2. After the information about the following persons is entered into the portal “icaze.e-gov.az” by the employer using an electronic signature, their actions are allowed:
• employees of state bodies, state-owned legal entities, as well as public legal entities established on behalf of the state (list number 2 is attached);
• employees of private legal entities authorized to continue their activities in the areas determined by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 120 of March 30, 2020, and individuals and their employees carrying out entrepreneurial activities without establishing a legal entity;
• employees required to ensure the protection and technical safety of private legal entities that are not allowed to continue their activities.
3. The movement of ASAN Volunteers Youth Organization Public Union, “Regional Development” Public Union, “Volunteers of Agrarian Development” movement, “Bir” Student-Volunteers, volunteers of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan is allowed after information about them is entered ino the portal "icaze.e-gov.az".
4. All other persons are allowed to leave the place of residence in the following cases: due to urgent medical necessity and receiving treatment on any schedule; in connection with the need to purchase food and other daily necessities, as well as medicines, and to use banking and postal services; in connection with attending the funeral of a close relative.
Persons must send an SMS to 8103 in order to obtain a permit to leave the place of residence (SMS information is free of charge).